Discovering something new everyday

Friday, March 03, 2006

My Language 2020 students

My last day of class at Language 2020 was on February 28th. It was so crazy, but I had a great time. My kindergarden class showed the most emotion. They blocked the doorway when class was over and kept saying, "Don't go to Canada!" in Korean. After I finally got out, they followed me to the teachers room and grabbed onto my legs for about 5minutes. I finally got them off me. Then one of them actually started crying, which was also surprising because she was the worst student in the class. It was nice to know one class was going to miss me.


My 95-2 kindergarden class; Judy, Emily, and Karen.



After my last class with 95-2, they barged into the teachers' room and wouldn't let me go. They literally were holding onto my legs for ten minutes.



Karen actually started crying when she found out I was leaving. I was a little touched by the fact a kid actually started crying over me leaving. Emily was trying to make her feel better.



Dooley and Potter



Michael was one of the toughest Korean kids I have ever seen for his age. He is only eight, and he is rock solid. He would defanately be a good hockey player if he moved to Canada.



Dooley being a sweetie



My Prep C weekend class. I have been teaching some of these girls since I first started over a year ago. From left to right: Nelly, Gloria, Violet H. , Wendy, Violet Y, and Florence.



99E was one of my funniest classes this semster. From Left to Right, Lisa, Trent, Terry, Johnathan, Mina, Nicky, and Ray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home