Discovering something new everyday

Saturday, February 25, 2006

My going away party

On Saturday February 25th, I had my official going away party. I had to work all day and so did Rachel, so Brandi slaved away during day and cooked chicken and an apple pie for everyone. We went to Rachel's in the evening to socialize and partake in Brandi's delicious food. The apple pie was once again a hit and everyone was extremely thankful for it. After stuffing our faces, we heded out for a night of dancing. The manager and trainers from my health club. Good Morning Fitness, were there waiting. They bought me a sweet potato going away cake and even sang for me.




Who knew George could move like that! Keri was surprised too!



My sparkler candle and hat that came with the cake that the Good Morning Fitness trainers bought me.



Sang Jun and I



Joe and Keri giving the guns.



Marina showing off that milion dollar Russian smile.



Brandi and Ho Jun. I think he fell in love with Brandi that night. He wouldn't stop dancing with her.




Jason and Erin



Brandi showing off her labour of love- the second apple pie she made in Korea.



Marina and Bruce moving it on the dance floor.



Josie, Me and Rachel



Me and the Good Morning Fitness men! Moon Young and Sang Jun have seen me almost every day that I have been in Korea because I love going to the gym. They have been extremely friendly and I'm going to miss them both.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home